Apr 19, 2014

New images from SPACE appear to show Loch Ness Monster is 'ALIVE'


IS this proof that the Loch Ness Monster exists?

Loch Ness monster, Nessie, Loch, Ness,monster, latest, news, sighting, Scotland, myth, legend, swim, Dores, Inverness, hunt, creature, big foot, spaceFresh sightings of the Loch Ness monster from space[Express]
 
Amazing new images taken from space appear to show something swimming below the surface of the world's most famous loch.

There had been fears that Nessie could have died after more than a year without a verified sighting.
But today's fresh pictures have again peaked the excitement of Nessie enthusiasts everywhere - especially after experts ruled out the possibility it is a sunken ship.

The images were captured by two different amateur hunters scanning different satellites transmitting images of the earth from space - Peter Thain of Newbiggin by the Sea, Northumberland and Andy Dixon from Darlington, County Durham.

The creature was spotted just outside the village of Dores, on the south shore of Loch Ness.
The images were beamed from Apple's satellite map app and could only be viewed on some ipads and iphones.
Loch Ness monster, Nessie, Loch, Ness,monster, latest, news, sighting, Scotland, myth, legend, swim, Dores, Inverness, hunt, creature, big foot, spaceImages from space show something lurking below Loch Ness [Peter Jolly]
 
Andy said yesterday: "It was purely by accident that I came across the image. I was trawling through satellite transmissions of different parts of the country and I thought I would try Loch Ness.

"I could see something big under the water and I saved it to my phone. My first thought was that it was the monster and I contacted Gary Campbell of the Official Loch Ness Monster Club.

"I was a believer in Nessie even before this but I had never been. Now I am so excited, I can't wait to get up north and pay a visit - with a camera of course.

Read the full article at - http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/471161/Satellite-images-from-space-and-beamed-to-iPhone-show-Monster-Nessie-on-Loch-Ness