Dec 12, 2014

Tobymac - Lego - Christmas This Year

One of my newer favorites for Christmas songs and videos....


Hey everyone!!!! First of all I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG!!!!! No copyright infringement intended. This is my latest video, a music video for Tobymac's Christmas song "Christmas This Year." This is one of my best videos yet in my opinion. This video took about 18 hours to make and used some very cool techniques such as green (actually I used pink (bad idea) and purple) screening, light adjustment, dolly shots, and advanced overlays. I built some of my favorite sets yet for this video, and made some really cool background effects.
Info:
Frame rate: 10 fps
Pictures taken: About 1040
Days spent: 4
Hours spent: 18
Scenes with green/purple/pink screen effects: 7
Scenes with no green screening: 1
Enjoy