Nov 13, 2012

Eyewitness To Explosion In Indianapolis Was On The Scene In Minutes–Sonic Boom Heard–Eyewitness Stated ‘Something Fell From Sky’

If this sounds familiar, check out the stories on the Camp Menden meteor/explosion from a couple of weeks ago.
http://endoftheage.blogspot.com/2012/10/louisiana-explosion-site-up-close.html

SteveQuayle.com
On Saturday night I sat in my house when around 11 pm I experienced an explosion so loud that I ran up to the second floor to check on my family members that were in bed. The ground shook and I was sure that my house had sustained some kind of damage.

It turns out that I am just over four miles in a straight line from the explosion near Sherman and Stop 11. I didnt even put on my uniform as I climbed in my crusier to go to the scene. What I saw was total devistation to four houses and secondary damage to surounding houses. Some houses moved 3 feet off of their foundation!

Initial speculation was that it was a gas explosion. The fire side stated that it didnt look like the normal gas explosion where a house is lifted up and set back down. This had a massive debris field that looks much more like a bomb. The blast was higher than a normal gas explosion. The tree limbs were sheared off at an upward trajectory, not straight out from the house that exploded.

We have had a police presence since Saturday. Today NTSB Haz Mat members arrived at the scene. WTF, for a gas leak? I am begining to subscribe to the notion that something fell from the sky. A couple that lives north of us was outside and said that they heard a sonic boom.


Read more at - http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=191